Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Time Flies!





























It's been a long time since updated this blog. It's not because I don't enjoy blogging about all things in Mommyville, it's just that life has kept me way too busy to keep up. As you can see, the children have grown too much and too fast over the past few months. When I browse through some of their pictures over the past, I can't believe how fast time flies by.

It's like the twins went from newborn to 18 months overnight, and my baby girl is three and a true social butterfly. She has no problem with making friends at the park, and teaching her brothers new things. I love to hear them sing their ABC's in unison, it's the cutest thing ever!

Being a student, and being home with the kids everyday can have it's frustrating moments, but I'm aware that it won't last forever. That's why I'm trying to enjoy it, even though I'm currently looking for a job in my field. I'm sure that I will miss these days when the time comes for me to punch in on somebody's clock everyday, that's why I'm cherishing the time that I have with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails