Monday, August 30, 2010

Made for Multiples: Pampers Pocket Bibsters

Pampers Pocket Bibsters, Sesame Street, Large, 32-Count Box (Pack of 4) (128 Disposable Bibs)

Have you had a chance to try, Pampers Bibsters? Being that I have two babies and a two year old in the house, these disposable bibs have saved the day more than once. I used to pack what felt like a million bibs in my diaper bag, and I've always hated having to separate the dirty ones in a plastic bag. I was randomly searching for baby needs on Amazon.com, when I came across these disposable bibs from Pampers. At first, I was a little skeptical about the bibs because I know how messy my little ones can get. I couldn't help but wonder how they would hold up to my two year and her infamous spaghetti disasters.




When I received my order, I was anxious to start using the bibs on the children. I fed the twins their usual dinner of Gerber Green Beans and Bananas, only to be surprised at the easy clean up that followed. Once I saw that Bibsters were strong enough to stand up to my two year old, I knew that I would be purchasing them again. 


Bibsters Features:

  • A large pocket to catch any falling food.
  • A cloth like top sheet
  • An absorbent mid layer
  • A leak proof barrier underneath


Until my daughter decides to spill some juice on herself, I won't know how well the leak barrier works. I'm sure I'll find out in due time. For more information on Pampers Bibsters, check out our sponsors at Amazon.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails