Friday, August 6, 2010

Family Visits and a Happy Birthday




Summer always brings good times with family. Last month, my mom and my brother came to visit me and my family, as well as my sister and her family. We all met up in Jersey, and had an awesome time! My sister threw a great birthday party for my two year old that was also a family BBQ. We held the party a month or so after my daughters birthday because we wanted mom to be there. My mother got to meet all three of her new grandchildren, see how much her older grandchildren grew, and enjoy some quality time with her children. We had a great weekend overall, and Mima had a great birthday party! Check out these pics.

























There's nothing like a family visit and a birthday party, to bring everyone together. I miss having my mother and my brother close by. Did you have any cool family gatherings this summer?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails