Monday, June 7, 2010

Double Stuff Plus 1 Updates

As many of you know, I recently made a return to work full time. As a result, the past three weeks have been pretty hectic for my family. Between the new job, moving, assignments for class, and being a hands on full time mother, life gets pretty tough around here. The new changes in my life are keeping pretty busy, and made me realize the fact that I needed to tighten my schedule in every way. My blogs have been placed on a once a week schedule for updates. My natural Hair blog (Natural Nina) will be updated every Sunday, and this blog for mom of multiples (Double Stuff Plus 1) will now be updated on Mondays. These minor changes will allow me to keep an organized schedule, for every aspect of my life. With that said, I would like to thank you all for your support, and I look forward to sharing my mom of multiples experiences with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails